Detox: 4 Simple Tips To Burn Fat Easily

When you want to see results fast, it can be tempting to rush head first into a new, extreme regime. But often, it’s the simple switches we make every day that add up to long-term success. These four straightforward wellbeing tips are designed to help you set the right foundations, so you can achieve your weight loss goals.

Drink up!

Water prevents inflammation and water retention – two things that happen when we’re dehydrated. By drinking plenty of water, we’re essentially preventing our body from holding onto it, which is what happens when it fears it will not be getting more later on.

Most of us assume we need to drink two liters a day; when in truth, the recommended daily amount varies depending on age and gender: women should have at least two liters a day, men two and a half.

This isn’t always about drinking water in its purest form – it’s also about drinking liquids and eating foods that are naturally high in water, such as herbal teas and fruit. In fact, it’s best to make sure that you’re getting 75% to 80% from actual liquids and the remaining 20% to 25% from healthy foods.

Eat more fiber

Fiber is one of the most important things to add to your diet if you’re trying to lose weight and get healthy. High-fiber foods speed up digestion and contribute to satiety, which ultimately helps us maintain regular bowel movements and eat less. Health experts recommend eating 30 grams a day, but you should build up to this amount slowly and allow your body to adapt – as a sudden increase in fiber intake can actually cause digestive problems.

Don’t go overboard with ‘healthy’ dried fruit, seeds and nuts

Dried fruits, nuts and seeds are good for you, but only when eaten in moderation as they’re high in fat and sugar: two things you do not want to be having too much of when you’re dieting. Nutrition experts recommend sticking to a handful (30 grams) a day, an amount that allows you to reap their health benefits without gaining weight. A healthy trick is to sprinkle them on top of yoghurt, granola or salads, for extra flavor and crunch.

Get cooking!

There’s only one way of knowing exactly what’s in your food and that’s by making it yourself. Cooking doesn’t have to be another stressful chore: thanks to the abundance of food-related blogs and websites, we all have access to healthy yet delicious recipes that are really easy to make.

Discover Slendertone